Getting your Low Carbon Propulsion technology application ready
The Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) pilot has been created by the Advanced Propulsion Centre UK (APC) to support companies (technology developers) with low carbon propulsion technology that can be applied to the automotive sector.
The technology will probably be at an early stage of development and the company may not be sure how to move forward with elements such as understanding the viability of the technology, business planning and validating the product or testing.
Practical support includes expert advice from specialists who will work alongside the company as it develops the technology ready for market as well as a grant to support the process.
The TDAP can also be used by companies with appropriate low carbon propulsion technology that is currently being used in other sectors (eg marine, aerospace, etc) that can be applied to the automotive sector but are unsure how to approach this sector.
Download the brochure, the application form and the Confidentiality Agreement.
The APC contact for questions relating to SME Support is Richard Adlington who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07866 568011.
- Status: Open
- Key features: Grant funded pilot programme aimed at small and medium sized technology developers to help take your low carbon technology to MRL 4 and TRL 5 application readiness.
- Programme: SME support pilot programme
- Award: Degree of match funding and access to technical and industrial support
- Application deadline: Friday 31st October 2014
- Support Phone number: 02476 528700 (07866 568011)
Click here for more information on APC TDAP