2016/17 Transport Call - The definitive guide to a successful bid.
IMPART, the East Midlands Intelligent Mobility Partnership, is hosting a Horizon 2020 masterclass to help delegates realise the potential of Horizon 2020 funding, with practical advice on how to write a successful bid.
Louise Mothersole, the Transport National Contact point from Innovate UK, will present the 2016/17 event together with the Enterprise Europe Network team and organisations that have successfully won funding to date. The event will stimulate discussion on the next round of transport calls coming up in the autumn. The advice and support offered during the masterclass will provide delegates with details on writing a competitive application and building a strong consortium.
The areas of the Transport Work Programme to be covered include
- Urban mobility
- Intelligent transport systems
- Socio-economic and behavioural research
Top reasons to attend:
- Gain advanced insight into the next transport calls going live in September 2015
- Question and answer session with Louise Mothersole
- Tips from industry specialists on how to write a successful bid
- Understand what evaluators are looking for
To book your place contact Clare.firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0116 207 5811
Date: Wednesday 1st July 2015
Venue: Burleigh Court, Loughborough, LE11 3GR
Times: 10am – 4pm
Cost: Free to attend