Unlock your creative capacity
4th July 2012, Pera, Melton Mowbray
FREE Innovation Taster Event (delivered by MAS and Innovation Expert)
To succeed in today’s global market you need to be constantly thinking how can we do things differently? How can we do things better?
The Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS) have teamed up with Pera’s Innovation Expert Team to deliver a unique half-day event which will give you a sound introduction into creativity, problem solving and generating new ideas for your business.
You’ve told us:
83% of you will be reviewing your product range in the next 12 months*
This time, take a fresh look and inject some creativity to drive your business forward.
*taken from the MAS Barometer Survey, April 2012. A sample of 58 SME manufacturers based in the East Midlands surveyed.
Why should I attend?
This FREE event offers a rare chance to get an insight into the kind of specialist innovation expertise larger firms rely on. Find out more about the skills and strategies needed to help you put innovation to work in your business.
You will learn:
- How to ‘break the pattern’ using focused tools and techniques
- How to capture and build ideas
- How to put your ideas into practice
What will I take away?
- A new way of thinking about product review and development
- Fresh thinking, perspectives and facts on innovation
- How to access further support through MAS and Innovation Expert to put your ideas into practice, including:
- technical and commercial information and insight
- access to new supply chains
- external capability and experience
- developing a business strategy
- market analysis and further innovation coaching
|When||Wednesday 4th July 2012, 9am – 12.30pm followed by networking lunch|
|Where||Pera, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0PB|
|Who||Anyone with an interest in making innovation work for their business|
|Cost||FREE to SME manufacturers|
|09.00am||Arrival and registration (tea and coffee served)|
|09.30am||Introduction to Creativity, Problem Solving and Generating New Ideas
|10.00am||Creative Thinking and Problem Solving introduction
|12.30pm||Buffet lunch and networking|
For more information and to book your FREE place, please contact Tom Moore on 01664 501213 or email Tom.Moore@mymas.org
For information on this and other MAS events, please visit our website www.mymas.org/events/yorkshire-humber
Places are limited so please register your interest early.