US expert to share insights and issues for future with Midlands aerospace community
‘Aerospace futures, aerospace forecasts’ is the title of the one-day conference on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 at the Rolls-Royce Learning Development Centre in Derby.
- Richard Aboulafia, vice-president of analysis for the Teal Group
- Pernille Boisen, chief procurement officer of Rolls-Royce
- Marcus Bryson, President and Chief Executive, GKN Aerospace
- David Hygate, Director, Europe, Team SAI
- Clive Lewis, Achieving the Difference
“Our speakers are leaders in the industry and experts in their fields,” says MAA chief executive Andrew Mair. “They’ll be presenting the aerospace industry visions and aircraft production volumes that every aerospace supplier needs to know over the short, medium and long-term horizons that are crucial to successful business strategy and planning.
“The next two years will be pivotal for the health of our industry. Senior managers from MidlandsandUKaerospace supply chain companies will find it invaluable, as will anyone who needs to understand how the aerospace business environment will evolve.”
For information on the programme and to book places at the conference, please visit the MAA website