The Transport KTN is working with De Montfort University to run a short seminar to let you know what funding opportunities are available for your business helping you to get that competitive edge.
There are a number of part-funded programmes available which Universities are able to offer businesses. Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) supports UK businesses wanting to improve their competitiveness, productivity and performance by accessing the knowledge and expertise available within UK Universities and Colleges.
09:30 to 13:00 – 9th October 2012
at The National Space Centre Leicester
Breakfast will be served from 08:45
The seminar will comprise of a few short presentations covering
- Ways to engage with Universities,
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships,
- SMART scheme – aimed at SME’s
- innovation vouchers – aimed atSME’s
- Industry Case studies on how these schemes have made a difference
There is an opportunity to have one-to-ones with University representatives as well as networking.